Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Oh! You Beautiful Cock!

Please Darling, Let me sit on you,

let me sit on that beautiful body of yours,

I would love to let my hands caress your beautiful cock head!

Let me gently play with you,

How I would love to hold that beautiful cock head with my hands.

I promise I wouldn't hurt that beautiful cock head of yours.

So, please come closer so as I can sit on you and get my hands on that beautiful cock head of yours.

Yes darling!....................


ahh!!!.......
..............................


yes!! ...............................
................................................


oooh, how nice it is to feel that lovely cock head of yours,

oh!! let me play with it, I promise you I wouldn't hurt you!

YES!!

OOOh! Yes!!.................................
...........................................................

That's It!!


Perfect!!! YES!!!!



.................and Euphemia grins proudly as she looks at the poor cock that she has strangled to death as lunch for today and exclaiming "Oh God!! How I hate slaughtering CHICKENS!! But one has to do it!!


So you perverts out there!! What were you thinking I was writing about? hahahahaha

Till later darlings and if you order chicken for lunch today, remember this story....buzz buzz

6 comments:

Wuching said...

u led me to think astray! its ur fault!

The Fly on the Wall said...

Surely Darling!! IF you're not perverted you wouldn't have been led astray in the first place......

Buzz Buzz

TriStupe said...

Saw on channel 11, travel and living in one of the series for World Apart.

One of the tribe actually hold the chicken by the head and then raise it over the head and circle...that motion will either knock the chicken out, or break their neck...

how cool.
:)

The Fly on the Wall said...

Stupe Darling,

Those tribes have weird slaughter habits..maybe they are the one who came up with the "helicopter" sexual position!!

buzz buzz

Cocka Doodle said...

*cocka runs far far from this site*

The Fly on the Wall said...

Darling Cocka!!

hahahahaha oh do come back and be a sport about it ;)

buzz buzz