Monday, July 16, 2007

Conversation over lunch

Hello there again darlings,

It seems to be a rather hot and humid day today and no matter how many glasses of sangria one's seem to drown it just does not seem to cool down my poor innards but rather made me rather tipsy but then again, what else is new about that? I'm perpertually stoned to the core!!

So, what's the news today? You might ask? Nothing much on the grapevine, lunch was a rather boring affair and thank God for small mercy that I did not have to pay a centime for that rather lousy lunch.

However, I just want to talk about how some minds in our society seems to react. Oooh!! I must confess I do have my share of nastiness but such evil thoughts of mine are well kept hidden and I do not unsheath my claws as some people do. Mercifully for that, or else I would have to change this blog title to Pussy Unsheathed!!

Well, what was I talking about? Oh yes! Human mind and their nastiness. I overheard during lunch a conversation between two gentleman. I guess that one of them has to be either the confidant or advisor or could they be lovers? Hmmmm......never did pop that 1 million question to them and unfortunately I did not see any accidental touching of each other's hands or elbow!

Oohh I am digressing from my topic again!! this is so ghastly of me, so, the conversation, it basically stemmed on the twisted mind of some people.

The human mind can be considered as one that is complex but when we twist it, it becomes even far more complex and God only knows when those evil twisted mind will end up with an absolute mental breakdown.

Anyway, take for example the conversation that I eavesdropped during lunch, since the conversation at my table was rather dead boring and I was nearly on my second pack of coffin nails, so yes, I slipped into my alter ego and became the fly on the wall and present to you the gist of the conversation between the two gentleman.

Guy1: ...I have to confess that sometimes I really wonder what's in that twisted mind of that lady! I mean, her manipulative conniving attitude basically is creating huge friction and tension between families.

Guy2: Well, she could be emotionally deprived and have far nothing better to do in her life, you do seem to suffer with a lot of those people in your lives and I really pity you and wonder why.

Guy1: But why can't she just keep her fucking mouth shut? Oh well, true she might have been pissed off at my attitude but does she not have nothing better to do but being a busybody and poking trouble left right and centre?

Guy2: As we both know the lady in question, you must know, she's rather maniacal. I have to agree with you earlier that whatever contact I have with her are basically superficial and mind you, all her colleagues basically give her lip service only. She's practically hated and loathed by all who comes into contact with her. I mean, that mind of hers, she aims to destroy all those who comes into her path because she believes that she is far more superior than all those around her of which its all in her twisted mind for definitely she's a total inferior human species!!. How quickly she forgets her past incidents...her affair..her child's marriage ..her husband!! Tsk tsk...I wonder how she would feel if we do a more thorough investigation in her life? Wouldn't it be fun? Of course we can easily pass the result of the investigations to "certain parties" and we can all have a good laugh at her expense..as what you said, she wouldn't dare show her face in society anymore after that...a case of casting the mighty to the dung heap?

Guy1: Tempting thought, but I promised myself that I should not loose my temper on them, besides, in the case of this conniving bitch, for some reason, even after all I know about her and what she has said about me to other people, and mind you, I know cos people told me what this people have been saying about me, but I couldn't care less, for respect not of them, but more for their parents concerned and maybe for their other siblings, I have my deepest respect for their parents and therefore I do not wish to drag their names into the mud with all the secrets that I have managed to store and the best part, complete with evidences, photographic evidences!!

Guy2: Well, we know its kept in the safest of hands and poor bugger who will inherit the key to it when you croak will discover that he has a potential gold mine to tap. Well, you've chosen well in him as your heir, he is a source of discretion.

Guy1: Thank God for some sane relatives!

Guy2: Anyway, so what are you going to do with that vicious mind of hers?

Guy1: Nothing much..not yet anyway...just let thing takes it course, eventually time will tell me what to do next and anyway, I did what I have to do yesterday, no not the apologies but the other stuff, so I'll wait for that to take its own course and well, perhaps they need the occasional suffering to bring them down from their mighty pedestal that they put themselves up on and view us mere mortals in disgust....

Guy2: How little they know you...

Guy1: How little indeed..anyway, regarding the project in KL....... (End of conversation about twisted mind lady)

Ohh la la, thank Goodness for the tape recorder in my pocket! I had to replay it 3 times to get the message correct. Pity no names was mentioned!! Sigh!! It would have been so fun to know who it was that they were conversing about.

To the gentleman above in question, well, some people are just plain twisted and that's how their mind work, as what you yourself seem to have grasped in your conversation, she thinks too highly of herself, so drag her down a mile or two!! Wouldn't that be more fun and do make it public so then I can link two and two together and I can really finish this post!

Well, like they say, an idle mind broods evil, so maybe this lady has far too many times in her hands? Hmm I was so tempted to go up to them and saying, "yes!! by all mean!! Investigate and publicise all sordid details!! Give me first op on it and I'll post in here on my blog!!" Alas, I did not want to reveal my identity but Guy1 in question is definitely going to be in my target list of people to cultivate!! Who knows...he might give me more input and sordid details to my blog? Wouldn't you all would love that.

Anyway darlings.. I guess that's all for now!! Ciao and have a good evening!! Muah! buzz buzz

4 comments:

Wuching said...

u r the gossip queen!

The Fly on the Wall said...

But of course darling!! Didn't you know that?

Buzz Buzz

TriStupe said...

nah, no 2 gay men would be talking about others (about female esp) other than themselves!

:)

lunch was THAT boring eh?

The Fly on the Wall said...

Stupe Darling!!

Lunch was sooo boring that as I said, thank God for those two gentleman!!

buzz buzz