Monday, July 16, 2007

The Launch - an exclusive interview with DALT

Hello darlings,

Well, it seems that all systems are going smoothly and therefore, am using my interview with D.A. L.T. for the first posting

OOOH! DALT what's with all the bling bling darling?

oooh Buzz Buzz did you know, I had to force my hubby of mine the PSTM to get me this after he sent my darling son off to Canada.. Sob SOb! (wipe eyes with hanky) I was so devastated with him being sent to coldstorage and he is soo my favourite!! So sweet old PSTM had to get all this bling bling you're seing here as a form of compensation but its not really enough....I was thinking more of something in line of a new bank or some really prosperous company from SEDC so that I can give it to my darling boy as a Christmas pressie and he can come back here to Sarawak and back to mommy dearest....

So, he's really gone off to Canada? What about the scandal? The money? The mismanagement of funds?

Scandal? what Scandal? surely you don't mean the gals he slept around and slap around with? Why? those sluts...I mean, those gals, its just fabrications, just some people with envy in them and just hate to see my family grow more prosperous each day.....and besides, if he did sleep around..boys will be boys...I mean, look at my brother in laws....oooh..the things they are into..tsk tsk..but we are not here to talk about them and bear in mind, we don't speak ill of the dead...but he was such a sweet dear brother in law...may he rest in peace...and as for the mismanagement of funds? My dear, I am no accountant and besides, as Eva Peron said, Accountants only slow things down!! So, the money came in and went out but its all for the good of my family and friends, I mean, wouldn't you want to see your own family and friends live in perfect comfort with all the wealth around them?

OOH I see, so what is the next plan in your life my dear DALT?

Well, eventually I will be the First Lady of the Land, ooh I can't wait for that, and it will be so nice for people to curtesy to me, I mean, I have the regal look, some people said that I look like Princess Anne....

But don't they say that Princess Anne looks like a horse?

(Cold Stare) absolutely NOT!! she's a lovely lady with class and sophistication and I must say, I do look like her, especially when I'm wearing my hats and not those stupid tudungs..euugh!! those ghastly head scarves, they really ruin your hairstyle!! Well, anyway, where was I before you interupted..ooh..yes, so yeah, my darling hubby would be the next Gov contrary to what that slut of an upstart MT new wife says...oooh..how I hate those upstarts..divorcee to boot!! I wish my hubby would give M the boot and I don't have to see that slut of a whore....

So, you don't think there's anychance for MT also known as MbA to be the next Gov darling?

Well, I can't say for sure, who knows what those horrid Rulers have to say on the matter, but if I have my way, absolutely no!! I would prefer that sweet old LB and his dear adorable wife, N remain as the Gov and First Lady, but I promise you, in due time, I will be the first lady of the land! Oh!! How I wish I could be a bumiputera of this land and not classified as "others" I mean, I just have a measly PR in Sarawak!! It should be Citizen I tell you!! But no, just a stupid PR and classified as Others!! Imagine if I'm a bumiputera!! Ooh la la!! I'll most likely stand for election and be a YB, you know, Like dear old Hilary Clinton....

So, how do you view EJ being a Senator?

Well, I guess she deserves it, I mean, having to put up with that spineless AJ, that old fart can be quite absolutely useless, I mean, since the death of the poor dear BA, old AJ basically makes no sense with his speeches!! He should get a speech writer to go through his speech or ask sweet EJ to go through it. Mind you, I always believe that EJ is the brain behind that operation!! AJ knows nuts of what to do!! So yes, I hold no grudge towards EJ, actually, I salute her and congratulate her for being made a Senator..she soo truly deserves it.

My darling DALT, how's your family? Is it true that AC has left your son?

Well, I can't deny that they are problems in my family, every family has them. Well, if AC has left my son, its her own loss!! She's not getting a single cent from my family!! As for that father of her's, another useless and spineless old git!! But then again, like AJ, he serves his purpose I guess, but I think the writting's on the wall and its time for him to be replaced by WSK, now that's a cunning old foochow...nice but cunning...need to get him to toe the line a bit or else, its out the window with him also...

So, Christmas is coming up, what's your family plans?

Well, no Christmas plans this year, the last time we celebrated, some idiot took a photo of it and became a huge issue of all of us family members sitting around, looking all gorgeous in front of a wreath!! Pest!! the things people take offense about! But I do hope that my dear hubbie will grant my secret Christmas gift wish!! Alor!! Look at the time!! I have to go, I need to check and see how's the stock market like today and pester my dear hubbie to get me some new necklaces I saw the other day in Cartier, well...ciao darling, you know you're way out and no filching my gold water tap in the washroom!! The last time someone did that, I had them fed to my swans....in pieces of course..Ciao!

So there ladies and gentleman, an exclusive interview with DALT, hope you all had fun reading it and till next time....buzz buzz





No comments: