Thursday, September 20, 2007

Monday Blues Darling!! and more on Najib Tun Razak

Morning Darlings!!!

I really hate Mondays!! Don't you all?

Its the time of the week where I just basically curse the bloody inventor of the alarm clock!! Don't get me wrong! I adore the alarm clocks at other days of the week, but on Mondays!! I wish we didn't have the "convenience" or should I call it inconvenience in our lives!!!

So!! What was I doing last night that I couldn't wake up gracefully this morning, you might ask!!

Well!!! I graciously agreed to grace my presence at a very delightful dinner reception where I must admit, the bling bling in the room basically put the chandelier to shame, though, I have to admit some of them were basically "faux" like the Gucci handbags that I see some disjointed nosed ladies are carrying around town, trying to pass it off as real by disjointing their noses even more!!

Back to the dinner!!! There I might this most delightful fellow who was present at the UMNO convention that just ended and I must admit darlings that on T.V. it seems like a rather dull convention, with all the hurly burly about "Malay Culture and Malay Supremacy" that makes one wants to shout out and ask, "HELLO!!! There's other races in Malaysia or are we to be gradually assimilated by you guys like how the Borgs assimilate other life forms in the Star Trek series??" OOohh!! Yes I do indulge in the occasional Star Trek series but am not really a Trekkie fan....yet...!!!!

So, back to this charming git that I met last night, well, this fellow was filling me on some of the juicy details that's been going on around the convention floor that made me so tempted to apply for an observer pass for the next convention as it all sounded soo interesting!!

Among the topics we spoke of last night, Najib and our lame duck Prime Minister!!! Of course Khairy's name definitely crop up as it was linked to our Lame Duck Prime Minister, but we shall talk about Najib today as he seems to be a far more interesting topic, what with the Baginda case still on going. Most of the delegates around the convention was basically talking about the Abdul Razak Baginda scandal and of course Najib's friendship with Abdul Razak and it brought back stories of his alleged "caught in the act of adultery" with Zaina Zain in Port Dickson, which is actually a smokescreen!! Najib had indeed been caught with that actress, but not in Port Dickson but in a hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Najib’s special Branch officers had inserted the story of it being in Port Dickson in order to lay the ground for his alibi and it has now been conveniently covered up and the blame place on his underlings in the Army!!

Anyway, so many of us seems to think that he's the best option we have as Prime Minister!! Well, compared to the lame duck we are having, anyone would be far better!! However, we must bear in mind, he could also be a "wolf in sheep clothing" !!

With all the hoo haa of Hishamuddin and his Kris Kissing act in the Assembly, I was enlightened by that wonderful fellow of an act that Najib committed, that many of us here has forgotten, of which our Deputy Prime Minister did when he was then the Head of UMNO youth and that was when he, in 1987, as UMNO Youth Chief, Najib vociferously defended special Malay privileges in a fiery speech featuring the Malay Keris (dagger) and vowed to bathe the Keris with Chinese blood, shortly before the government launched a crackdown on extremist elements termed "Operation Lalang." At the same rally, banners were hoisted carrying phrases such as "revoke the citizenship of those who opposed the Malay rulers", "May 13 has begun" (referring to the May 13 Riots in 1969), and "soak it (the keris) with Chinese blood".

Soooo....this is our next Prime Minister?? I think I need to really speed up my application for my PR status to Luxembourg really soon!!

So darling...plying myself with endless glasses of champagne to boost my nearly failing view of our country after hearing such pathetic details of our Deputy Prime Minister, I woke up with a nasty hangover and a horrid ringing of the alarm clock and thus...my mood is blue!! Not only because its a Monday but we have another extremist as our Deputy Prime Minister!!!

Well Darlings, I think that's enough for now!! I need to have a little shut eye before I try to force some breakfast down my throat. Have a nice Monday if you can!!!

buzz buzz

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

good..time to settle this once & for all! lets finish it now!

savante said...

It will take many years before we can even think of settling this. Don't forget that this nation isn't all that old after all. 50 years is an infant in the larger scheme of things.

Anonymous said...

so you want prin luxembourg...well good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

The Fly on the Wall said...

non bumi darling, how do we finish it may I ask? Any suggestions? Mere talk is cheap

Paul dearest!!! well, as you said, it wouldn't be easy!!

anonymous? Thank you and likewise to you

Inaesb said...

Ooh... I didn't know of the scandal between Najip and Ziana Zain. Scandalous! :P Tell me more? Please?

Also, I didn't know that Najip was Youth Head before and neither did i know that he was just as inflammatory if not more with his speeches. "soak with chinese blood???"

The Fly on the Wall said...

inaesb Darling?

You didn't know about him and Ziana Zain, ooh..it was quite well publicised and he got his poor general to cover up for him!!!!

As for him being Youth Head, that's during 1987, 20 years ago darling!! U can't be that old!!

But yes, he did that and yes he said that.

buzz buzz

CY said...

Very interesting!

Anonymous said...

Psychologically Malay regreted for giving Foreign Worker from China and India citizenship in such number if includes Singapore was 40%. No country did that.It is generousity of Tunku and Malay leaders.
Chinese regreted for not supporting Malayan Communist Party such that can bring 20% Chinese moro to make up 60% non Bumi!!

Anonymous said...

The solution is dilution by inter marriages. Example shown by Tunku in 1963 he married a Chinese and had two children.
After dilution we have UMCNO (united Malay Chinese National Organization)
If you start now in next 50 years our quarel shall be something else. Quarel we will it nature of Men and Women too!!!

amoker said...

malay malay malay .. bla bla bla.

Starmandala said...

Buzzbuzzz buzzzbuzz buzz buzzz buzzzz buzzzz bzz... SWOT!

Heh heh. No more gossip! ;-)

Sklau said...

Since you're the fly-on-the-wall, you really got to tell us whether her vocal cords were violated when cherry-lips rammed..err..ran into her. Alright, alright, I know what you're gonna say. Even if it's not against the course of nature we would like to know,did she, or did she not, swallowed the mike??