Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Crab Culture

Hello Darlings,

Well, I must admit, had a rather interesting weekend!!

Being gloriously drunk on Friday night, I spent the whole day yesterday suffering from an intense hangover!! But rest assured I am well recovered now and was dutifully dolling out charity en largesse to the simple folks and I can't help seeing the mad rush scramble of the young kids for the dole that was being handed out.

Basically what they were doing were pulling other kids back in other to get to the front in order to receive the largesse that we were handing out!! Such utter stupidity that I was so tempted to stand up and shout "Stand in-line you stupid idiot!! and you'll all get a share!!", however, such a display is sooo unbecoming of me, so I just sat back and basically tossed the money to the air and let them have a mad scramble for it!!

Now, you might ask, what's with the story above? Fictional or truth? Well, the moral to the story is our Malaysian Bumiputera mentality darlings!!

The Crab Culture!!

Have any of you ever bought any crabs and placed it in a bucket before killing it? Have you ever seen how, if one crab tried to escape, the others will try will all their best to pull it down?

Well, that my dearest, is how Malaysian bumiputera's are!!

They are basically bunch of crabs!!

Unable to see someone being far more successful than the others, they pull each other down!!

Of course, this mentality allows the non-malays to become far more successful (as usual) and this ends up with the malays screaming at the non-malays for more equity and more equality!! Sigh!! and I am repeating myself again, its a vicious cycle isn't it darling!!

Now, of course, in light of this, we have this condemnation of Tun M's son, Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir, for stating that the Prime Minister's speech basically lacks nothing in stature and new policies!!

I agree with Datuk M.M, the speech of our PM was basically as dull as dishwater and I couldn't help but fall asleep when I listened to it!! Oh!! How I miss the old days when drama, tears and insults was thrown at the delegates by our beloved Dr. M!!

Well, I call this syndrome, the sour grape syndrome that Malaysian Politicians and in fact, MOST MALAYSIANS seems to suffer from!!!

We can't openly criticise others or else, they would become a bunch of sour grapes and impose censure on us, but at the same time, they are of course ever so allowed to shoot out all forms of criticism at us!! Ahh!! That's "Malaysia Boleh" for you!!

Anyway, darlings, feel free to add you input on this matter, as for me, the pool beckons and I have to shed this few unsightly pounds I gained from the BBQ lunch this afternoon!!

So, have a good evening darlings and till later....

buzz buzz


2 comments:

Wuching said...

crab ah? i love eating crabs! mud crabs in particular! gimme some crabs!

The Fly on the Wall said...

Wuching Darling!!

Surely you don't expect me to courier crabs down under for you now!! It'll stink and most likely would be compounded by the authorities!!

buzz buzz