Sunday, March 23, 2008

Useful guide to web hosting

I started blogging on the free platform from BlogSpot but eventually after much consideration and two years later I finally decided to get my own domain name and found someone to host my personal domain for me. Thing is I’m clueless when it comes to web hosting and other internet related stuff, that might be another reason why I didn’t get my own domain name sooner. I’m the type that won’t budge until someone pushes me and I’m glad that someone did. If not I’ll probably still be on BlogSpot today.

Now I’ve been with my current web host for nearly a year and soon I will need to re-register for another year or find another web host to host my domain. I’m in the process of looking for a better deal and since I don’t know anything about web hosting a guide to web hosting at KaushalSheth.com is really helpful for me. There are so much information I’m learning everyday there.

No comments: