Sunday, February 24, 2008

Visiting New Zealand

Even though I’ve been living in Australia for the last 18 years I’ve never been to our neighbor New Zealand which is only a few hour flight away. I really should be thinking of going there one day. At the moment the New Zealand Tourism is promoting heavily in Australia trying to entice Australians to go over there for holidays.

So I will be making New Zealand my next holiday destination. There are a few New Zealand cities I would like to visit when I’m there like Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. I can find and organize my New Zealand Hotels at Cheaperthanhotels NZ. Auckland Accommodation can be found there as well as Wellington Accommodation. There’s also Christchurch Accommodation and Queenstown Accommodation all of which are easily found and booked at Cheaperthanhotels NZ. So New Zealand here I come!

No comments: