Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Friday comes with the cock!

Morning darlings,

I was awakened this morning by a very rude cock and no, Cocka, am not talking about you, if you were ever to wake me up in the morning, I wouldn't consider you rude darling, I'll welcome you openly!!!

Anyway, sidetracked there for a moment, must be due to the amount of caffeine that I have intravenously injected into my system to keep my awake as I pore over the audit report of my company's finances for the year!!!!

Back to the cock!!! It seems that my stupid neighbours have decided to rear some fighting cocks from the Philippines!! Now, if only they start rearing Filipino guys with nice cock's of their own
(do not get jealous now, Cocka, think of it as more incentive for you to be more imaginative in wooing me and that sock you posted was such a turn off, so consider this punishment!!) that would be more heavenly, but NO!! it was like a whole cock farm of fighting cocks that was basically getting on my nerve crowing away at 4am in the morning!!!

If I could recall correctly, wasn't there some ruling in the Municipal Council By-laws that states that rearing of livestock in one's house compound in a residential neighbourhood is prohibited? I sincerely hope so, anyway, I plan to march into the Mayor's office later after lunch and give him a piece of my mind and hopefully, the Council Enforcement officers will come and BBQ those fighting cocks as soon as possible!!!

Mind you, I love animals, but they should all have their own right and proper places of habitation, and cocks and chickens my darlings are to be reared in chicken farms not in your own backyard!!!

Oh well, at least its not those irritating geese that they are rearing there and pass it off as guard "dogs"!!! (true, geese are wonderful as guard "dogs" but WTF!!! Get a proper dog you idiot!!)

Anyway, a pox to all fighting cocks!! The only cocks I wouldn't mind seeing fighting with each other are to be attached to a human body!!!

buzz buzz

4 comments:

Wuching said...

what is with u & cocka? u 2 r seeing each other issit?

savante said...

Certainly not the cock you wanna see.

Anonymous said...

Lol. I wonder who Cocka is.. (",)

Anyway, you should bring the case up to the mayor. I know i'd be mad if i have my beauty sleep disturbed. :P

The Fly on the Wall said...

Wuching darling!!

Jealous are we? Don't worry, cocka and I are kept apart by time and space, time, he's too old for me, space, the South China Sea,

Paul Dearest!!

Which Cock would I want to see?

inaesb my dear!!

Exactly, done that and hopefully there's bbq chicken in my neighbourhood when I get back

buzz buzz